A DOWN HOME FAVORITE. MADE WITH SKIN-ON RUSSET POTATOES, SOUR CREAM, REAL BACON AND CHEESE.
A DELICIOUS SALAD COLD, AND A DELIGHTFUL SAVORY DISH WHEN SERVED WARM.
RECIPE OPTIONS FOR LOADED BAKED POTATO:
Hot Loaded Baked Potato –
- Conventional Oven – fill baking dish with Loaded Baked Potato, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Microwave Oven – Open lid to vent on 100% power 3 minutes,Open lid and stir, microwave 1 minute on 100% power.Note: microwave ovens vary, adjust time as needed.
Baked Potato Soup –
- Add 1 cup of milk per 1 pound of Loaded Baked Potato. Heat and serve.
Brocolli Potato Soup –
- Add 1 cup of broccoli florets and 1 cup of milk per 1 pound of Loaded Baked Potato. Heat and serve.
Breakfast Burritto –
- Add scrambled eggs, extra cheese and Loaded Baked Potato, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Skillet Potato –
- Serve warm with cooked eggs and Loaded Baked Potato
Twice Baked Potatoes –
- Fill seasoned potato skins with Loaded Baked Potato, heat and serve.